Hue – Dmz Tour- Hoi An
(3 DAYS – 2 NIGHTS – PRIVATE TOUR)
Day 1: Hue – DMZ Tour High way 1
- 8: 00 am Car pick up guest at Hue hotel to visit DMZ tour high way 1
- 9:00 am Pick up English speaking tour guide in Dong Ha
- 10:00 am Visit Ben Hai River and Hien Luong Brigde
- 11:00 am Visit Vinh Moc Tunnel
- 1:00 pm Back Dong Ha, having lunch
- 2:00 pm Visiting Doc Mieu Base and Quang Tri citadel
- 4: 00 pm Back Dong Ha town to check in at hotel
Ovenight in Dong Ha
Day 2 : DMZ Tour High way 9
- 9:00 am Car and guide pick up to visit high way 9
- 10:00 am Visiting Rock pile and Dakrong brigde & Ethen
- 11:00 am Visiting Khe Sanh combat base
- 1:00 pm Having lunch at Dong Ha town
- 2:00 pm Meeting Vietnam Soldier
- 3:00 pm Drop off guide in Dong Ha, Car will be take you back Hue, overnight in Hue city.
Option 1: Private car to Hoi An
- 9:00 am Private car will pick you up at your hotel, departure to Hoi An, On the way will be stop to visit some sightseeing:
- 10:30 am Visiting Lang Co beach – a famous beach of Thua Thien-Hue Province, is a popular stop for tourists on the Hue-Danang route. Strategically situated inside the zone of three world heritage conservation centers of Hue ancient citadel, Hoi An town, and My Son holy land.
- 11:00 am Over Hai Van Pass – the highest pass and one of the most scenic hillside roads in Vietnam, located along the Hai Van mountain side, between Thua Thien-Hue and Da Nang city.
- 12:00 pm Visiting My Khe beach – one of the most ideal beach of Da Nang City, international tourists came here for convalescence and relaxation.
- Having lunch in Da Nang city
- 1:00 pm visiting The Non Nuoc Stone Carving Village – located at the foot of Marble Mountains. The products of village help beautify the Marble Mountains landscape. Then visit Marble Mountain (Ngu Hanh Son) – a fairy land with a dreamlike scenery, pagodas, grottoes in Hoi An.
- 2:00 or 3:00 pm drop at Hoi An hotel
Note: without guide
Option 2: Easy Rider to Hoi An:
Hue -Hoi An by Easy Rider with extra visiting place: Elephant spring and seafood luch in Cau Hai Lagoon.
* Private car
* Entrance fee
* Breakfast in hotel
* Permission (soldier meeting)
* Hotel room
* Other services not mention in the itinerary